Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Can't Believe it's November!

This weekend was a pretty eventful...
Teddy blew air into his dry suit and looked like a 300 lb. man... he couldn't even move.
Joey and I cuddling up on the lake. I love that it is the end of November and we are out playing on the water.

Haley and I relaxing on the boat...<3>


Chris loves to have his picture taken while he is trying to watch the Laker game.

Chris, Joey and Teddy on Fiday night.


I love Mari!!! Everytime Joey and I hang out with Chris and Mari we always have such a great time. I don't know what we would do without them, because they are so fun! Friday night consisted of eating soup, watching t.v., chatting, and to Mari getting an extreme allerigic reaction to my cat. She tried to play it off as though it was allergies from the weather, but towards the end of the night her eyes were bright red and I felt horrible. Next time we are going out to dinner. :)

My favorite new word from Urban Dictionary for this week is:
Stoptional : When the braking of a car is left to one's choice due to an unnecessary stop sign.
Ex: Passenger: Did you just blow through that stop sign?
Driver: Oh, no worries. It was stoptional.





7 comments:

The Alvords said...

Stoptional, that is sooooo for you! Mari and I were talking about your driving last night and how we are terrified every time we got in the car with you. I'm going to start using this word when I'm with you. Urban dictionary is genius. I wish in November we could go to the lake. I shouldn't complain, the weather has actually been really nice here. It averages between 50 and 60. It has only snowed twice this season.

I wish we lived by you guys. I want to go to your soup parties. I miss you! I loved seeing pictures of you guys hanging out at your house. I can't wait to see you, only 4 more weeks!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I LOVE YOU! haha. I hate taht picture! Ewww. I was such an exhausted mess that night! Aye...and my allergies lasted until the middle of the next day! haha. I love you! & I love Urban Dictionary! I was telling Court how you were giving me "LA driving tips" when I first moved there & how terrified I was to drive on the freeways! haha. You are a so fun! I love you! We need to have a Jackass night since I STILL haven't seen it!

JoeyandAshleyHoward said...

Haha I forgot that I was giving you tips on driving. LOL. Jackass is an absolute must. That dumb show is amazing.

Yay! Court comes home in 4 weeks...then we are having a girls night. Mari and I talked about all the fun things that we can do.

LOVE YOU BOTH!

the organic kitchen said...

that's my boy! And my girl...in law! looks like you had fun. You know i have seen the commercial for an ointment you put in your nostrils and it blocks the allergens from being inhaled! A no drug allergy remedy! We will have to try it and see if it works! Hey check out my blog. I found my long lost twin!

Adam & Samantha said...

I am so jealous that you guys are out on the lake while we are stuck here in cold weather! It is pretty in Utah, but I never get used to how cold it gets.

Spiker said...

Happy Birthday Ash!

the organic kitchen said...

hey ash...long time, no post... I am sure you have something, a little piece of news, or tiny tidbit about your life you could share...